- The SPAA is governed by an elected Board of Directors consisting of active Seattle Police Officers and two appointed positions (one Retired SPD and one Civilian). The executive Board consists of the President, Vice President, and Treasurer. There are Nine Director's positions. The Board Meets at least once a month. In addition, the SPAA employs an Office Manager, Retail Store Manager and Retail Store Employees.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday thru Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Closed to the Public Monday and Tuesday. (Law Enforcement Training may be conducted on Monday and Tuesday).
- Training hours of operation involving discharge of weapons will commence no earlier than 8:00 AM and will cease no later than 9:00 PM.
- Periodic range closures, Including Holiday closures, will be posted in the Range Store and the reader board outside the front entrance to the Range Store.
- When in doubt give the range staff a call at (206)684-7474.
- We are closed the following holidays: New Years Day, ML King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving day and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (open till 1:00PM) and Christmas Day, New Years Eve (open till 1:00PM)